Desert View Watchtower, one of the most prominent architectural features on the South Rim of Grand Canyon National Park, is located at Desert View, the eastern-most developed area on the South Rim of Grand Canyon National Park.

The tower was originally built in 1932 by architect Mary Elizabeth Jane Colter in collaboration with Hopi artisans of the day, including well-known Hopi artist Fred Kabotie. His murals are featured prominently on the second level of the tower.

Today, the 70-foot tower provides fantastic views of the Painted Desert from its upper level and contains a gift store as well.